- Various luxury lodge rooms, all with temperature control and en-suite bathrooms. We specialise in romantic & corporate accommodation.
- Two separate swimming pools with sweeping, vista views.
- Jacuzzi set into the mountainside overlooking Hartbeespoort Dam.
- Spa onsite with various treatments and packages for private guests or corporate getaways. Our Sanctuary Spa is also open for day visitors. Stolen Moments Spa is also open to day visitors.
- Fully licensed Ladies Bar serving cocktails and boast a wine list that aims to promote the talents of our local winemakers and the unique climate of our beautiful surroundings.
- Wedding venues and options that you will find nowhere else.
- Licenced restaurant serving a range of dining options.
- Two fully equipped conference rooms complete with projectors, various paraphernalia such as pens and paper, and sumptuous African settings.
- Business incorporated facilities for the corporate guests & free WIFI in and public areas
- DSTV channels in rooms, with most popular channels available.
Activities in Area
La Montagne is perfectly situated as a base for exploring the greater Hartbeespoort Dam area, something for the adventurous or a fun weekend away with friends. Harties offers a lot of fun and interesting activities to keep both young and old entertained. For those with an adventurous spirit, there is horse riding, hot air ballooning, mountain biking, white river rafting, jet-skiing and much more. Should you have a more relaxing stay planned, you can partake in bird watching, sipping cocktails on our deck or go up the Harties Cable Way or visit the Upside-Down House. Naturally, most of those in the know would not leave Harties without stopping at Jasmyn – a typical “Farmers Market” with produce and delights for all.