At La Montage we offer a variety of accommodation to suit all tastes. From exciting, luxurious mountain-side tents, to romantic honeymoon cabins, we have something for everyone. Our Lodge boasts elevated, breathtaking views of Hartebeespoort Dam, visible from most of our rooms. The lodge itself has been decorated with handcrafted Rosewood, and Rhodesian Teak, with artefacts from many parts of Africa found throughout.
Every care has been taken to ensure that our surroundings reflect the tenacity and strength of Africa and the bedrock of the Witwatersrand Mountains on which the lodge is built. Apart from our spectacular views, we offer various luxurious accommodations, an enchanting venue and a sophisticated conference centre. We welcome you into our home to experience the genuine hospitality and relaxed atmosphere in our four-star family-run lodge.
Our rooms and tents offer:
- Each room caters for 2 people sharing including breakfast.
- Air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms & DSTV channels in rooms, with most popular channels available.
- Basic Amenities and Tea Station.
- Borehole water, straight from Mother Earth, clean and pure.
- All rooms are serviced daily.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Arrival: Check-in is from 14:00 but no later than 20:00 (a surcharge of R100.00 per hour or part thereof will be charged.)
- Departure: Check-out is strictly at 10:00