A little slice of heaven
Nestled on the side of the Witwatersand Mountains overlooking the valley of Hartbeespoort Dam, you will find La Montagne Guest Lodge. Known for our impeccable service, attention to detail, and sumptuous luxury, you really needn’t look any further for accommodation in Harties.
As its French name suggests, La Montagne sits on the mountain side with sweeping, elevated views of Hartebeespoort Dam and beyond. We have a number of accommodation options, ranging from luxury tents, to a private log cabin, to executive lodge rooms. Our guest house has been decorated with artfects form all over Africa, and reflects our strong link to our home. At La Montagne Guest Lodge you will find contemporary styling mixed with elegance, luxury, and your own little slice of heaven.
Our wedding venue is world class, and the variety of options offered for your “I Do’s” will leave you with a hard decision. We offer garden weddings, chapel weddings, and a number of other options to make your perfect day perfect in every way.
We have been in operation since 2004, and boast a four star grading as well as various awards such as Afristay Travelers Choice award, and Best Value Top Establishment from AccomoDirect.com. Our warm, personalised service will leave you counting the days until you can come back again. So don’t delay, discover you little slice of heaven right here in Hartbeespoort Dam at La Montagne Guest Lodge.
Services and facilities to leave you wanting for nothing:
- Various luxury lodge rooms, all with temperature control and en-suite bathrooms. We specialise in Romantic & Corporate Accommodation
- Two separate swimming pools with sweeping, vista views.
- Jacuzzi set into the mountain side overlooking Hartbeespoort Dam.
- Spa onsite with various treatments and packages for private guests or corporate getaways.
- Various Romantic packages tailored to your needs. Surprise your loved one with your thoughtfulness and romance!
- Wedding venues and options that you will find no where else.
- Licenced restaurant serving a range of fine dining options.
- Two fully equipped conference rooms complete with projectors, various paraphernalia such as pens and paper, and sumptuous African settings. Book your conference now to get the best packages imaginable.
- Business incorporated facilities for the Corporate Guests & Free WIFI
- Bore hole water, straight from Mother Earth, clean and pure.
- DSTV channels in rooms, with most popular channels available.
- Basic Amenities Arrival Gift and coffee/tea stations in all rooms
- Personalised attention to detail. Let our team set up your dream event, or simply come and stay with us, and unwind!
A beautiful lodge, with incredible service. My husband booked us in for a weekend getaway, and all I can say is wow! I never thought he would get something as romantic as this right! From the amazing views of Harties dam, to the beautiful rooms and great food, I give La Montagne a huge thumbs up! You really cant go wrong! The most beautiful place to stay in Hartbeespoort Dam!
We stayed in the luxury tents on the mountain, and they were amazing! I never thought a tent could be luxury, but I was very wrong. There is loads to do in the area, so we we went and explored and then came back to the tent to chill. The beds were comfortable, the pool was amazing, and the food was great. All in all a great getaway with the mates.
La Montagne hosted my wedding, and I couldn’t have asked for a more amazing day. They say that your wedding day goes by so fast, and it really does when it runs smoothly! The garden where we got married in was beautiful, and the service from Jess and the team was everything I needed to not stress too much on the day. All the guests were super impressed. I can highly recommend La Montagne for your wedding venue!
We booked in as a family with kids, and everyone really enjoyed it. We booked the family suite, and were right next to the kids room which was great. The food was perfect for us and the children, a great mix of kids food like chips and toasties, and fine dining for us. We really loved our holiday at Harties, there is so much to do there! We will definitively be back!